Friday, January 11, 2008

If i had a wish to grant...

I would wave my magic wand and make amazing, committed, pretty-cute-but-not-drop-dead-gorgeous, smart, funny, loving boys who like spooning to appear and fall in love with all of my girlfriends. Is that too much to ask?

There is just too much heartache for sincerely amazing and beautiful women to be experiencing. If they smelled funny, then okay, I would say the alone heartache is deserved. But for the love of Pete, there are people out there who smell like roses and cotton candy and fresh apples pie who are alone out there and their hearts are broken or breaking. And they do not deserve it. They should have hearts that are full and whole and happy.

4 comments:

dr_b_rock said...

I am SO with you on this one. Our girlfriends are so amazing and yet most of them are single. Guys are dumb (there's my profound thought for the day!)

Sarita said...

Thank you dear darling friend. I think you would make a wonderful fairy.

Sarita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dr_b_rock said...

suvi- what's your email address? I don't have it anymore but have some questions for you about grants and other cool things. Hope you enjoyed this awesome weather last week!