Monday, May 18, 2009

I done did graduate

I'm a Master! of Public Administration! Yeah, i don't know what kind of job I'll have after this either. But is is still exciting. Hillary Clinton spoke at the all-university commencement, and that was pretty incredible. She spoke about diplomacy, and how the age for men sitting behind closed doors, deciding the fate of nations is now past. It is a time for all of us to be diplomats, to build networks for good. I really dug it.

Most of my family came out for graduation, which was lovely. I'm afraid most of the pictures below are of Hannelle, but it's not because I don't care about the rest of them, it's just that she is just so stinking cute. I love my family and am so glad they came. it made me feel loved, and I really enjoy having them visit me and showing them around brooklyn. Come back soon!












So yeah, done with school. And now...

7 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

YAY! That's so awesome... congrats! Do you intend on remaining in NYC?

theFinn said...

I LOVE the one of Ben with Hannele. Oh, that girl is too adorable for her own good.

Laura said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful. Good luck with "and now..."

Dave and Gina said...

Congrats! Whatever you do, you'll be great at it, I'm sure. And tell Liina I said her little girl is SO adorable!

Sakke said...

Congratulations!!

Paljon onnea maisterin tutkinnosta!!

Ingrid said...

Congrats on graduating!!! It looks like things are going well.

Ingrid said...

Congrats, Suvi!!!!!!