Monday, April 20, 2009

things that make me happiest

I'm baking a lemon poppy-seed cake right now and it smells so good! I'm also discovering a fantastic musician named Ingrid Michaelson. I love her already. She suits my mood today, which is productive, I-can-do-anything, and life is pretty a-ok.



(I'd buy you rogaine when you start losing all your hair. Best line ever.)

I made a huge batch of cupcakes on Friday and delivered them around Brooklyn on my bicycle, just as I promised to do on the first warm sunny day. How is it that cupcakes are so delightful? They make me so happy, so i assume that they must make everyone else equally happy.

So the list goes:
sunshine
friends
baking cupcakes
bicycles
good music
flowers

check, check, check, check, check, check. Life must be good.

1 comment:

Sarah Stout said...

I love it... thanks for reminders about good things in life. :)