Tuesday, April 14, 2009

cold

Curse you April, for teasing me so with 60 degree sunny weather and then taking it back again. I'm TIRED of wearing sweaters already. And why are my classrooms like going to the artic tundra? Spring, why don't you just come already and let me wear pretty dresses and ride around on my bike wearing flip flops? Is that too much to ask? I promise that the very first day it is warm, I will bake cupcakes and deliver them to friends because I will be so happy to be outside.

4 comments:

Jodi Reeve said...

Lets sign a petition. I thought April would bring back the warm weather too.

Lizbot said...

Wow. Turns out NYC and SLC are on the same weather pattern. I feel your pain. Yesterday was blankets in the grass and book reading. Today is sweaters and rainboots.

Abby said...

I just sat and watched that entire cougars skit--and laughed. Well played. Maybe the answer is just to "kick out" the singles earlier--that way, let the youngins play their silly games, as they will anyway [thus giving the rest of the ward a bad rap] and then there will be more of you gleaning what you're gleaning..eh? I like that. Too bad my opinion matters not at all.
I hope you get your spring very soon--and I wish I were on the cupcake route!

Sarah Stout said...

Amen! It actually SNOWED here today after we had a beautifully sunny weekend. Maybe it's May that brings with it the promise of warm weather. I'm ready for it! I'm really starting to miss Hawaii about now.