Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Oh Rats!

I saw the biggest, ugliest, most vermany rat int eh world yesterday. I was walking down the street last night and it darted out from under some trash bags. And the, another one! I swear, they were eying my toes, uncovered in my flip-flops, wanting to sink their sharp little ratty fangs into my big juicy toes. Those beady eyes and those fat wormy tails. I stood there for a full minute I think, wondering HOW i would possibly get by, and envisioning the two of them plotting to take me down. I would walk by and the first one would come from the front towards my toes while the second one would sneak up behind and dig those teeth into my achilles tendon. I would crumble to the ground and within moments be covered by swarms of writhing rat bodies, chewing me up alive.

Luckily, i made it past alive. but just barely.

2 comments:

TUG said...

A bit on NYC survival advice. Don't ride the subway at night if you are afraid of the rats.

The End

Giandrea said...

wow... that really happens? Yikes!