Sunday, September 30, 2007

The golden wedding.

This is my friend Meghan. She got married on September 22nd. The wedding was a total fairy tale wedding and so much fun!


And I had an amazing time dressing in a beautiful gown, have my hair and make-up done, and ride in a limo. I look kinda hot, if I do say so myself.



At the age of 16, meghan and i would have never thought that life would turn out this way. It is funny and amazing and mind boggling to see friends grow up. We always thought that I would be the first one married, being the good mormon kid and all. We scoffed at traditions and pictured ourselves eloping or walking down the aisle to Radiohead, and never, ever living in suburbia. And now, I am one of the last of my high school friends to settle down, and Meghan is talking about buying a house with her husband (husband!) Rob. it is funny and amazing and mind boggling. But mostly amazing to see her find the love of her life, the person who makes her be the most and best Meghan, and her to complete him in ways (such as sending him to a video game convention) that no one thought possible. I'll toast my virgin shirley temple to them.

4 comments:

charles said...

hot lady.

golden and fluffy-frocked.

Sarah Stout said...

I was thinking the same thing... you do look hot. Nicely done. Aahhh, weddings. I love seeing friends happily wed like that. It helps me to see that someday there IS hope for me. (Right?)

Cammie said...

You look so HOT!

Lindsay said...

Suvi you look like a modern movie star from the 40s!!!

btw i like that 'golden and fluff-frocked' comment hahaa!