Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jackie popped!



Jackie, pregnant for the third time, just popped this morning! She had her third baby girl this morning at about 6 am in her bathtub. And yes, it was on purpose, cuz a midwife was there to help her along. I hear she and the baby are doing beautifully. I am so excited! She is one of my best friends, and my twin-- we have the same birthday and had oh so many adventures together growing up! It is strange to think of her with a family of three little girls now, while I haven't even found one for myself! Luckily, she would let me borrow hers if they were closer (and I have big plans for galavanting around the world with baby Suvi because that is what you do with namesakes).

here are her previous two daughters, Arella and Suvi.



I need to go to Florida to visit them sometime really soon. Aren't they adorable?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

pictures! i want pictures! (maybe this computer is just the reason theyre not showing up) All the same, I love your blog!!!