Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A house in the country

I think that one day I will move to Finland. It is just a sense that i get while there. Not anytime very soon, but I think one day when I am old(er), that place will be home. I went to this coastal village called Haga with my family, and we had a delightful day wandering around old castle ruins and looking at all the churches and shops and things. I am a total nerd about all of that. We spent a lot of time visiting family and things, so it certainly wasn't the most exciting vacation, bt it was really nice to spend time with my family and go all over the country. And I mean, all over. And Finland isn't a small country. Pictures will be more interesting than me just telling about that part. So here you go.

pictures of: the temple, nature, family.
This may have been the last time I see my grandmother. She isn't doing so well. I wish that my kids could meet her, but that really isn't going to happen unless I get pregnant right now and she lives a long time.





No comments: