Thursday, July 19, 2007

Helsink Airport

I watched ayoung man with a bouquest of small oses wait for an hour. When he left, the roses were still in his hand and he left alone. i wonder if the person he was waiting for was expecting him.

Some old peple took my bench that I was going to claim for the night when i got up to brush my teeth (over 24 hours makes fo vey furry teeth).

I am sitting in the lounge watching peole (just saw some gypsies) and eading the Finnish newspape about smoking trends in thrid world countires. I learned the word fo industialized county-- it is teollisuusmaa.

The soldies just walked by in forest greet unifoms and completely bicced heads. I suppose that i spart of the unifom, though they do look kind of funny.

Rooms here in helsinki cost E80 a night: That´s over 100 dollars. I don´t need my own bed that badly. I hope I don´t end up sleeping on a pak bench with this attitude. My family will be arriving early tomorow morning, so I should be fine, right?

I am amazed at how many people fly in and go directly for the alcohol. Although, come to think of it, if I ween´t into he Word of Wisdom, i would probably get a good stiff one for myself as well. A good stong coffee to keep me awake all night inteh lounge, o a good stiff one to knock me out fo a few hours.

The old couple left the bench. I´m going to go claim it.

1 comment:

bomber said...

this kid seemingly is having a lot of fun speaking Finnish.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l124/mikeincze/blowing-bubbles.jpg

hope you are too.

safe travels and keep yr audio recorder going, I want to hear what you pick up

xo
mike

ps- nice job on the dating girl audio doc! can't wait to get started on some nyc projects