Friday, May 18, 2007

A Beginning

The sun is shining and summer is beginning. Swimming is most definitely on the docket for today. Mmm, cool water on sun-warmed skin. I can feel it already.

The task is a summer blog, that will perhaps morph naturally into a fall-winter-spring-forever blog. We shall see how that goes. I just figure, why not? I need to be creative and I am going to have an amazing, beautiful life this summer. I'm going to learn so much and see so many new things, that I might as well share it. And I want to take you with me.

Some topics you will read about this summer are: Preparing to move to New York, finding an apartment, Utah appreciation because I will be leaving Utah, new friends and old friends, seeing family in Finland, visiting the Hermitage(?) in St. Petersberg, stalking my missionary sister in Estonia, talking to old ladies in Latvia and Lithuania, hanging out with Chechen refugees in Poland, taking pictures, creating things, falling in love or trying to avoid it, and a host of other (fascinating?) topics. And of course discourses on life and politics and child soldiers and hearts (broken and fixed) and scooters. That is all. Maybe.

No comments: