Monday, March 2, 2009

If only I had more time...

I would probably have successfully written a book or two by now. I would definitely have finished my paper for Policy Formation on America's dependence on oil (which is a totally fascinating topic! I'm serious!). Probably would have even succeeded in finding world peace and a cure for cancer. But instead, I think that 90% of my brain power goes towards thinking about boys. 75% of my conversations have something to do with relationships. If I had more time, I would make a pretty pie chart, but as it is, now I have to hurry and get my work done because I was off in la-la land daydreaming. I'm not bitter about being single, it's just that relationship drama just takes up too much time and mental effort. What on earth do married people think about? My sister Vilja, recently married, told me that she thinks about new ways of jumping higher and being a ninja. See? So much more useful. This is what I'm missing out on.

4 comments:

Jodi Reeve said...

Usually I am thinking about our kids, kind of boreing to most single people out there.

Sarah Stout said...

Haha... I'm pretty sure that no matter married, single or whatever, working on relationships constantly consumes our time! Sad, but true. I hope you're well, though!

Susan said...

hi suvi,

i love it when you find time to post!

see you soon!

susan

Nadia said...

Daydreaming is a wonderful occupation! It will be much better for a young men to find you rather than for you to cure the world from something ;-) I mostly dream of sleeping through the night ;-) and reading through the day... the first may happen eventually, the second... probably not!