Monday, March 30, 2009

Costa Rica, in pictures

I swear, I have been so good about getting to bed at a reasonable hour lately. I was in bed at 11:30 tonight, but for some reason I could not fall asleep (which is rare) and now I have the hiccups that won't go away. Will eating popcorn before going to bed do that to you? Hmm, maybe it was the special low-fat, fake butter kind. I knew I should've been more careful about those preservatives! There is also a baby that can't fall asleep. Crying. really really hard.

Well, I might as well take advantage of this night owl time and post some pictures from Costa Rica (nope, 1 am is not a good time to do homework, no matter how wide awake I feel). I have to warn you, i didn't take many pictures, and I didn't take amazing ones because I'm not a big picture taking fan, unless it is of other people. So alone I just wished I could blink and take pictures with my eyes instead. Alas, that technology has not yet been invented (smart friends, get on that one).



the insides of an amazing tree.


A quetzal bird, through a lense... my camera just wasn't powerful enough to actually get a picture. In real life, these birds are amazing.


















Too tired for captions. Just enjoy.

4 comments:

Evan said...

I ENJOY!!!

Nadia said...

Ah, Oh, So nice!!!!!!!! What a fun adventure!!! And what a beautiful place!!!!

Sarah Stout said...

Wonderful! Thanks for sharing your experiences and adventures.

Lindsay said...

these are great pictures! Very interesting. Am still very very jealous :) I can't believe it costs the same or less to go to Costa Rica as it does to Kalispell MT from Seattle.