Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Don't have a job? Look on the bright side!

This is how I've been feeling lately.




If I've learned anything from being unemployed (other than the fact that I really would LOVE to have a job, let me know if you have one for me), it is this-- it is really, really easy to get depressed and in a funk. But if I've learned anything else, it is this-- the best way to get out of it is to start a creative project to make you feel like you are accomplishing something.

So, I've been spending more time on the UN stuff and my book. Life is looking much peachier. And, I start my tv production class tonight with Victoria and we are going to be famous!!

2 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Amen! Being unemployed allows you the time to be creative and do those things that we put off when we have a J-O-B! Best of luck in our searches and enjoy your video productions class. Sounds like fun!

Alanna said...

Have I ever told you that my husband teaches TV productions? If you ever want some editing tips, just ask him! Enjoy being creative!