Friday, August 1, 2008

I just used craigslist to find a roommate

This is a first. I hope it works out. She seems pretty nice. I was going to respond to the guy seeking a sublet, who has been traveling in Europe and claims to be a clean-cut guy, and offer him a place to stay. But I paused for a moment after composing the email and in that moment had a clear realization that I would surely be raped and murdered in my own bed. Because you can never tell from the internet. So I didn't email him.

Disclaimer: yes, there are bad people on the internet. But probably not this poor guy just looking for a place to live in the city. My imagination sometimes runs away with me. And I've been through rape crisis training.

On to other news... I'm so far behind on things to post that I'm just going to focus on little things to write about from here on out. rest assured, my summer has been lovely. I'm now on a slight hiatus from working. I have an a/c and spend a lot of time in front of it.

No comments: