Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Thursday Night Dinner Crew

One of my favorite things of late is getting together for dinner with some of my friends from school on Thursday nights. We started off with girls watching Grey's Anatomy and dinner. But Grey's started to suck and we decided to invite boys and play games instead. I know it may not sound all that exciting, considering all of the other things that I could be doing in New York, but there is really somethings so cozy and homey about it. One of the things that I miss most about Salt Lake is getting together with friends for Sunday potlucks or Friendsgiving, so finding people that I enjoy hanging out with is incredibly satisfying. And, I'm discovering that I really like cooking and feeding people (so come over for dinner anytime!). I made this yummy split pea soup for dinner, and Melinda provided some delicious salad with roasted asparagus and mushrooms and all sorts of good stuff. My camera is finally working again, so let me introduce the gang.

Melinda and Mario


Aditi and Neil


Andrew and Chris

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I love cooking for others too- I get no satisfaction from a good meal if it is eaten just by me!

Ellyn Canfield said...

Count me as the lamest person ever.
Could we photoshop me in ?

NEXT time- i'm so there.