Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Chipping a Little Bit Deeper

Chipping A Little Bit Deeper by The Love Story Thief Listen on Posterous

Late one night I ended up talking to my friend Lori about her boyfriend. As she told me about how much she loved his soul and loved constantly learning more about him, I could feel what a good beginning this relationship had. Even when they fight, even when she is upset, even though it is different from what she expected, this relationship amazes and excited her for their future together. And it amazes me too.

P.S. Happy engagement!

Music credit: The London Symphony Orchestra, "Sleeping Beauty Theme" (I just couldn't go with the Disney version).

Posted via email from The Love Story Thief

1 comment:

Alanna said...

I just watched Sleeping Beauty the other day and was pleasantly surprised by how much music from Tchaikovsky's ballet they used throughout the movie. It made my dorky humanities heart happy!

Have you gotten to the Beatles' Revolver album yet???? It's one of my favorites (along with Abbey Road, of course).