Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Pope

I'm going to miss the Pope's visit to New York! Yeah, I know I'm not Catholic, nor would I have much of an opportunity to see him, but still, it's fun to be in town when the big-wigs come to visit. Some nuns I was talking to last week were really excited for his address to the UN and said he was going to talk about human rights. I say that is pretty awesome. I hope my friend Leila who works at the UN manages to sneak into that event, or at least can press her nose to her office window and catch a glimpse of the pontiff. Welcome Pope Benedict XVI!

oh, and I'm going to miss this because of an even bigger event (at least in my universe)-- BABY HANSON! She's taking her sweet time, which just goes to show that she is definitely her mother's daughter.

No comments: